I quit a long time ago. Never understood all the problems people claim to have. I smoked 2 packs a day at the time and had been smoking for about five years when I quit the first time. I started again but not because I needed to smoke. It just seemed to fit the life style at the time. I quit again a year later and haven't smoked tobacco since. That was 25 years ago. I just stopped. that was it. Not slow down,no gums and no patch. Just quit.
Yes, I am quiting now!
ReplyDeleteI quit a long time ago. Never understood all the problems people claim to have. I smoked 2 packs a day at the time and had been smoking for about five years when I quit the first time. I started again but not because I needed to smoke. It just seemed to fit the life style at the time. I quit again a year later and haven't smoked tobacco since. That was 25 years ago. I just stopped. that was it. Not slow down,no gums and no patch. Just quit.
ReplyDelete